Guitarists often change instruments during concerts for different tunings or because the one they've been using is starting to smell like wet dog. Soak in the sounds with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to 1964: The Tribute
- When: Thursday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $19 for the rear balcony (up to a $38.05 value)
- $24 for the front balcony or mezzanine (up to a $49 value)
- $29 for the orchestra (up to a $59.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
1964: The Tribute
"And Your Bird Can Sing" – 1964: The Tribute
The four music-makers of 1964: The Tribute re-create the sights and sounds of a mid-1960s Beatles concert in what Rolling Stone magazine calls the “best Beatles tribute on earth.” In addition to donning period costumes and Liverpool accents, the quartet draws on 20 years of Beatles research to make its portrayal of the mop-topped foursome more believable than George Washington's nicest wooden toupee. The act, which has toured internationally and played famous venues such as Carnegie Hall, helps fans dial back the decades with jangly early-catalog hits such as “She Loves You,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” and “Please Please Me.”
Bergen Performing Arts Center
30 N Van Brunt St.
Englewood, New Jersey 07631