For $38, you get one ticket for seating in the center mezzanine, sections 1–5 (up to a $63 value, including all fees). Choose from the following showtimes:
- Saturday, March 2, at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3, at 4:30 p.m.
For $45, you get a show package (up to a $90 total value, including all fees) that includes:
- One ticket for seating in ringside sections R1–R4 or box sections E–Q (up to a $78 value, including all fees)
- Meal with hot dog, soda or juice, and popcorn or cotton candy (a $12 value)
Choose from the following showtimes:
- Thursday, February 28, at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7, at 6:30 p.m.
Doors open one hour before each show.
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits with this year's original show, Legendarium, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Profiled in the New York Times for their clowning mission to such conflict-torn areas as Afghanistan and the Balkans, the husband-and-wife team of Acrobuffos elicit gleeful chortles with athletic buffoonery. Daniel Cyr showcases his invention, the Cyr Wheel, a man-sized tool that allows him to roll about the ring in dazzlingly complex elliptical figures and easily go undercover at auto-repair shops. Led by animal trainer Jenny Vidbel, Big Apple Circus' ponies, Arabian horses, and energetic dogs perform sprightly routines, learned under humane training regimens based on positive reinforcement. With every seat within 50 feet of the ring, the circus' custom big top keeps showgoers comfortable with a raisable cupola that allows warm air to escape as guests relax on comfy cushions that keep incubating eggs from cracking in back pockets.
Big Apple Circus at TD Bank Ballpark
860 E Main St.
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807