Circuses are fun for the whole family: kids get to laugh at clowns doing tricks, and adults get to laugh at the idea of carpooling. What fun with this Groupon.
- $43 for one ticket to see Big Apple Circus' show Legendarium and one Circus Meal (up to a $43 value)
- Where: One City Hall Plaza
- Seating: Ringside sections 1–6 or box sections F–P
- Door time: One hour prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available show options
- Hot Dog
- Choice of soda or juice
- Choice of popcorn or cotton candy
Children under three do not require a ticket, but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
Big Apple Circus: Legendarium
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits with this year's original show, Legendarium, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Profiled in the New York Times for their clowning mission to such conflict-torn areas as Afghanistan and the Balkans, the husband-and-wife team of Acrobuffos elicit chortles with their athletic buffoonery. Daniel Cyr showcases his invention, the Cyr Wheel, a single large metal hoop that allows him to roll about the ring in complex elliptical figures. Led by animal trainer Jenny Vidbel, Big Apple Circus' ponies, Arabian horses, and dogs perform sprightly routines, learned under humane training regimens based on positive reinforcement. With every seat within 50 feet of the ring, the circus' custom big top keeps showgoers comfortable with a raisable cupola that allows warm air to escape as guests relax on comfy cushions that keep incubating eggs from cracking in back pockets. Seating arrangements are assigned at the discretion of management.