Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Big Apple Circus's Legendarium
- When: select dates from June 22 –28
- Where: Ninigret Park
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $29 for a Saturday or Sunday performance (up to a $48 value)
- $26 for a weekday performance (up to a $43 value)
- $28 for a weekday performance, plus one popcorn or cotton candy (up to a $47 value)
- Click here to view all available show options
Children younger than 3 are admitted for free, but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
Big Apple Circus: Legendarium
Big Apple Circus: Legendarium promo
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits with this year's original show, Legendarium, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Profiled in the New York Times for their clowning mission to such conflict-torn areas as Afghanistan and the Balkans, the husband-and-wife team of Acrobuffos elicit chortles with their athletic buffoonery. Daniel Cyr showcases his invention, the Cyr Wheel, a single large metal hoop that allows him to roll about the ring in complex elliptical figures. Led by animal trainer Jenny Vidbel, Big Apple Circus' ponies, Arabian horses, and dogs perform sprightly routines, learned under humane training regimens based on positive reinforcement. With every seat within 50 feet of the ring, the circus' custom big top keeps showgoers comfortable with a raisable cupola that allows warm air to escape as guests relax on comfy cushions that keep incubating eggs from cracking in back pockets. Seating arrangements are assigned at the discretion of management.