Going to the circus lets you take in dramatic scenes at a safe distance, much like listening to your neighbors argue about how to pronounce gnocchi. Hide behind the fourth wall with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Big Apple Circus's Luminocity
- When: select dates September 26–October 5
- Where: Dulles Town Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $34 for side seating in section R5 or R6 on a Friday–Sunday performance (up to a $54 value)
- $34 for side seating in section R5 or R6 on a weekday performance, plus one popcorn or cotton candy (up to a $58 value)
- $46 for preferred ringside seating in sections R1–R4 on a Saturday or Sunday performance (up to a $78 value)
- Click here to view all available show options
Best-available seats are assigned at the discretion of management; no seat is more than 50 feet from the ring. Children younger than 3 are admitted for free, but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits in this year's original show, Luminocity, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Bringing the archetypes of the big city to life, the show calls upon such acts as Pierre Ginet the flimflam man, who cracks up audiences with inspired pick-pocketing. Dressed as a handyman, renowned acrobat Daniel Cyr dazzles with only a freestanding ladder, whereas the Dosov Troupe employs more extravagant means to wow: they recreate a raucous New Year's firework show on their teeterboard. Juggler Ty Tojo wheels on a hot-dog stand before throwing his delicious wares high into the air and Rob Torres cracks audiences up with clownish antics before silencing them with inside jokes only their family should know.