Going to the circus lets you take in dramatic scenes at a safe distance, much like listening to your neighbors argue about how to pronounce gnocchi. Hide behind the fourth wall with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Big Apple Circus's Luminocity
- When: select performances from Friday, October 25 (opening night) to Saturday, November 23
- Where: Lincoln Center, Damarosch Park
- Seating: mezzanine or ringside
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all seating, date, and package options.
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits in this year's original show, Luminocity, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Bringing the archetypes of the big city to life, the show calls upon such acts as Pierre Ginet the flimflam man, who cracks up audiences with inspired pickpocketing. Dressed as a handyman, renowned acrobat Daniel Cyr dazzles with only a freestanding ladder, and the Dosov Troupe employs more extravagant means to wow: they re-create a raucous New Year's fireworks show on their teeterboard. Juggler Ty Tojo wheels on a hot-dog stand before throwing his delicious wares high into the air, and Rob Torres cracks up audiences with clownish antics before silencing them with inside jokes only their family should know.