It's healthy to laugh, which is why people go to comedy shows and doctors always open with a joke diagnosis. Feel better with this Groupon.
- Big Apple Circus's Luminocity
- When: select dates available, April 19–May 11
- Where: City Hall Plaza
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for one ticket for preferred side seating and one voucher for popcorn or cotton candy (up to $58 value)
- $39 for one ticket for preferred mezzanine or ringside seating (up to $66 value)
- $42 for one ticket for preferred ringside seating and one voucher for popcorn or cotton candy (up to $70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The international performers of Big Apple Circus stretch one ring to new limits in this year's original show, Luminocity, presided over by veteran ringmaster John Kennedy Kane. Bringing the archetypes of the big city to life, the show calls upon such acts as Pierre Ginet the flimflam man, who cracks up audiences with inspired pickpocketing. Dressed as a handyman, renowned acrobat Daniel Cyr dazzles with only a freestanding ladder, and the Dosov Troupe employs more extravagant means to wow: they re-create a raucous New Year's fireworks show on their teeterboard. Juggler Ty Tojo wheels on a hot-dog stand before throwing his delicious wares high into the air, and Rob Torres cracks up audiences with clownish antics before silencing them with inside jokes only their family should know.