Ancient Greeks celebrated sports such as gymnastics, wrestling, and running around wildly with an open flame. Watch a safer form of athletic history unfold with this GrouponLive deal to see the Big East Men's Lacrosse Championship at Villanova Stadium. Youth tickets are valid for children 12 and younger; children 2 and younger receive free admission. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a Coach package with one adult and one youth ticket for general-admission seating (a $24 value)
- For $16, you get a Fan package with two adult tickets for general-admission seating (a $32 value)
- For $24, you get a Family package with two adult and two youth tickets for general-admission seating (a $48 value)
Tickets are valid for admission to the entire tournament:
- Semi-finals game one on Thursday, May 3, at 4:30 p.m.
- Semi-finals game two on Thursday, May 3, at 7 p.m.
- The championship game on Saturday, May 5, at noon
Seeds and matchups can be viewed here.
In one final conference clash, the Big East's top lacrosse teams converge on Philadelphia to divide the best from the rest during May's championship tournament. As one of the nation's elite programs in 2012, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have already clinched a spot in the tournament behind quick-drawing goalie John Kemp, who boasts the conference's best save percentage. The Villanova Wildcats, meanwhile, have also punched an early ticket to the postseason. Opting to not scorch his name into the field with a blowtorch during warm-ups, 'Cats attacker Jack Rice instead makes his mark on each contest by averaging more than two goals per game.
During all three games of the championship, ESPNU cameras will rove the sidelines, broadcasting each whistling shot and chest bump between over-excited referees to a television audience.
800 Lancaster Ave.
Villanova, Pennsylvania 19085