- $45 for a ticket package to The Big Psychic Fair (up to $90 value)
- When: August 2–3, September 6–7, or October 4–5
- Where: Harmony Place Spiritual Center
- Door time: the fair begins at 10 a.m. on Saturdays and noon on Sundays
- Ticket values include all fees
The Ticket Package Includes
- Complimentary general admission to the fair
- 20-minute psychic reading ($15 value)
- A tumblestone (a type of healing crystal) ($5 value)
- Energy-healing salt lamp ($70 value)
Himalayan salt-crystal lamps consist of a candle holder or lamp made out of a block of salt crystal with a hole in the bottom to allow light to pass through. They can be used at home or in the office, and can help create a relaxing, cozy, and serene atmosphere, or to improve concentration.
The Big Psychic Fair
Held monthly in Roswell, Ga. for 24 years, The Big Psychic Fair beckons with more than 20 psychic readers and clairvoyants, some of whom have been working the fair since the '90s. Whether sharing career and relationship insight or serving up all the answers to forthcoming SATs, these fortune tellers whom visitors can choose from can help guide guests toward fulfillment. And the fair isn't limited to psychic readings, either. Visitors can try reflexology, bio-feedback, massage therapy, aromatherapy, and aura camera are all on hand throughout the weekend for complete relaxation, and Glo's Kitchen fills hungry stomachs.