- $31 for one G-Pass to see Big Time Rush (up to $63.58 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Seating: sections 104–106
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Big Time Rush
- Big Time Rush is: one of the brightest, most positive boy bands around
- The leader: Kendall
- The ladies’ man: James
- The funny guy: Carlos
- The smart one: Logan
- The first time you saw BTR: on their eponymous Nickelodeon TV show
- The first time you heard BTR: their gold-certified 2010 single, “Boyfriend”
- What you can hear on the newest album, 24/Seven: infectious positivity in the title track, danceable rock guitars on “Get Up,” a smidgeon of poppy reggae on “Crazy for U,” whipped cream–smooth R&B on “Amazing”
- Who called BTR “the best boy band in the world”?: the majority of the 800,000 people who voted in Parade magazine’s poll<p>
Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to eardrums of all tastes since it opened in 1997. Acts including James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, perhaps drawn like capo-bearing moths to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The various bars placed throughout the facility display the same eclectic-cool vibe as the venue’s lineup—one industrial taproom features corrugated steel walls and metallic benches, while another is resplendent in neon-colored hanging drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.<p>
What some people are buzzing about:
Bayou Music Center
520 Texas St
Houston, Texas 77002Get Directions