Standup comedy challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $60 for a VIP package for two to see Black Code Comedy Show featuring Deon Cole (up to a $230 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Harold Washington Cultural Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The VIP Package Includes:
- Two lower-level-front VIP seats, including postshow meet and greet (up to an $80 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $10 value each)
- One pre-autographed photo (a $10 value)
- One pre-show red-carpet photo (a $10 value)
- Reception with light hors d'oeuvre from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. (a $10 value each)
- Two commemorative lanyards (a $5 value each)
Black Code Comedy Show featuring Deon Cole
Warning: contains profanity and is potentially offensive to people named "Amber"
Deon Cole honed his comedic chops on the south side of Chicago, but it didn't take long for his gifts to garner national attention. When The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien began its year-long existence, Deon pulled off a standup set that floored the redhead and lead to a gig as a staff writer. After making the transition to TBS's Conan, Deon's recurring bits, such as "Deon Cole Breaks Down the News," led to his own TBS series, Deon Cole's Black Box. Beaming with the charisma seen on Starz's Martin Lawrence's First Amendment Standup and the Barbershop films, Deon's standup answers why he won BET's Robin Harris Award for "Best Original Comic."