- One G-Pass to the Blues Jam with Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Newport Yachting Center
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for section A, rows 4–23 or sections E, rows 3–24 (up to $28.95 value)
- $25 for section B, rows 17–21; section C, rows 20–22; or section D, rows 18–22 (up to $43.35 value)
- $35 for sections B, rows 10–15; sections C, rows 7–15; or section D, rows 10–15 (up to $56.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Blues Jam with Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd: an instant legend when he burst onto the blues scene at the age of 16, the charismatic guitarist behind “Blue on Black” and “Deja Voodoo” has seen every one of his albums skyrocket to #1 on the Billboard U.S. Blues charts
- Roomful of Blues: racking up five Grammy nominations and seven Blues Music Awards throughout their 40-year career, this Rhode Island collective infuses the genre with what the Chicago Sun-Times calls “swagger, sway, and swing with energy and precision”
- James Montgomery: with his smokestack voice and blazing harmonica, this legend (and President of The New England Blues Society) led his band to becoming kings of the Boston blues scene, and has jammed with the likes of B.B. King, Buddy Guy, and John Lee Hooker
Also Appearing: Bruce Marshall Big Cat Blues 7 Horse
“Good luck with parking! :-(”
“Great show! !!”
Newport Yachting Center
4 Commercial Wharf
Newport, Rhode Island 02840