Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal to Uncle D's Comedy Underground, located in the upper level of Bluz at the Bend. Choose between the following options:
* For $15, you get a comedy night for two (up to a $35 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets to any show (a $12 value each)
- Two drink tickets, good for bottled beer or well drinks (up to an $11 value)
* For $29, you get a comedy night for four (up to a $70 total value), which includes:
- Four general-admission tickets to any show (a $12 value each)
- Four drink tickets, good for bottled beer or well drinks (up to an $22 value)
Shows are scheduled every Friday and Saturday night at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Uncle D's Comedy Underground exercises audiences' giggle-tendons by pairing national touring comedians with in-house acts inside a Las Vegas–style banquet room. Owner and operator Don Parkins—a stage hypnotist and former Kenny Rogers bodyguard—and his stable of more than 300 comedians blend always family-friendly impressions, satire, and stock quotes narrated in pig Latin to split unsuspecting sides.
While filling their laugh receptors with onstage antics, groups can wet their whistles with bottled beer and a selection of well drinks from Uncle D’s full bar. Although not included in this Groupon, the laugh haven serves savory appetizers such as a fresh focaccia breadbasket with balsamic vinegar or sautéed clams in white-wine sauce. Sizzling snacks and fresh chuckles are dispensed inside an intimate banquet room that seats 125 people, which is the typical size of the average nuclear family. Servers glide from table to table as the lights of downtown Spokane come up just outside the second-story hall's windows.
Bluz at The Bend
2721 N Market St.
Spokane, Washington 99207