- One ticket to Body Worlds: Pulse
- When: any date of your choice through March 31 (exhibit closed for renovations March 22-27)
- Where: Discovery Times Square
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the museum's schedule and hours.
- $13 for one children's ticket, valid for ages 4–12 (up to a $23.41 value)
- $15 for one senior ticket, valid for ages 65 and older (up to a $27.76 value)
- $17 for one adult ticket (up to a $31.57 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 4 and under are admitted free.
Body Worlds: Pulse
Conceived by Dr. Gunther von Hagens—the inventor of the preservative plastination technique used in the exhibit—Body Worlds: Pulse showcases carefully conserved human bodies, revealing the anatomy's inner workings to inquisitive eyes. After the skin has been removed and the degradable cells have been replaced with hardened plastic, the bodies are displayed in realistic poses that simulate common movements such as playing football and dancing. Visitors can understand the beauty of intricately connected systems of muscles and marvel at the delicate filigree of blood vessels. The exhibit juxtaposes healthy bodies against those suffering from disease and malfunction, demonstrating the advantages of healthy living, the health risks of living in a fast-paced, 21st-century city, and the fragility of the human form.
90% of 2,024 customers recommend
“What a exhibit. Total eye opener ”
“Fantastic exhibit ”
Discovery Times Square
226 W 44th St.
New York, New York 10036