During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destorys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for one ticket to see Boney James (up to a $42 value)
- When: Thursday, September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Boney James on The Beat
Multi-platinum saxophonist Boney James is not a smooth jazz artist. In fact, he continually shirks the label of “jazz,” despite his Soul Train Award for best jazz album and his habit of landing atop of Billboard’s Contemporary Jazz Charts. With three Grammy nominations in the pop and R&B field, Boney’s genre-spanning music reaches a wild variety of ears and incites categorization-related panic in record store clerks. As he tours in support of his latest album The Beat, Boney impresses audiences with sonic fusions of R&B, jazz, and the infectious rhythms and percussion of Latin tunes. Buttressed by a handcuff-tight back-up band, Boney’s boisterous live performance takes fans on a euphonic voyage akin to riding a limo on rollercoaster tracks.