- BottleRock Napa Valley featuring The Cure, Outkast, Eric Church, Weezer, The Fray, Matt and Kim, LL Cool J, Cracker, Barenaked Ladies, and 60+ bands on four stages
- When: May 30–June 1
- Where: Napa Valley Expo Center
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full lineup.
- $99 for one single-day Friday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $99 for one single-day Saturday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $99 for one single-day Sunday ticket, plus $10 in Groupon Bucks (up to $159 value)
- $199 for one three-day ticket plus a parking pass (up to $329 value)
- $549 for one three-day VIP ticket (up to $599 value)
- See a full list of what's included with each purchase option
BottleRock Napa Valley
- The Cure (Friday): Robert Smith's plaintive voice soars through a dreamscape of new-wave, post-punk, and alt-rock hits such as "Just Like Heaven" and "Friday I'm In Love"
- Outkast (Saturday): Big Boi and André 3000, the Grammy-winning hip-hop legends behind "Hey Ya!" and "Ms. Jackson," reunite to celebrate 20 years of redefining the genre and being unstoppably awesome
- Eric Church (Sunday): the rowdy troubadour behind the crossover hit "Springsteen" laces his country tunes with gritty rock-and-roll spirit
- Other Notable Acts: Barenaked Ladies | Blues Traveler | Camper Von Beethoven | Cracker | De La Soul | Gin Blossoms | Heart | LL Cool J | Matisyahu | Matt and Kim | Smash Mouth | Spin Doctors | Sublime with Rome | Third Eye Blind | TV on the Radio | Weezer
- Think you know the headliners? Check out Groupon Radio's playlist of deep cuts:
Food and Drink
- The wine: Miner Family Winery, Cakebread Cellars, Clos du Val, Mi Sueño, Flora Springs, St. Supery, and Del Dotto Winery are but a few of the Napa Valley vintners stationed at dozens of tents
- What pairs best with crowd-dancing?: Bandit, which comes packaged in an eco-friendly, lightweight Tetra Pak; it's like a juice box for adults
- The food: ranges from Morimoto's Japanese delicacies to Tarla's Turkish creations, Smoke's finger-lickin' BBQ chicken, and Three Twins ice cream
- Don't miss: the Food Truck Rodeo, the Bay Area's most popular mobile eateries parked next to a local beer garden