Writing "stay cool" in a friend's yearbook can remind them that even after high school ends, they should keep their body temperature below 104 degrees to avoid total organ shutdown. Have a cool summer with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Bounce Boat concert
- Where: Hornblower Infinity
- General admission
- Door time: two hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for Friday, July 11, at 6 p.m. (up to $48.47 value)
- $30 for Friday, July 18, at 6 p.m. (up to $37.92 value)
- $30 for Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. (up to $48.47 value)
Friday, July 11
- Who's bringing the hip-hop: Just Blaze, a DJ who's produced songs for Jay-Z and Eminem
- Dance-music act dropping enough beats to get the Mall of America bouncing: Minnesota
- DJ who's been creating drum 'n' bass music since he was eight: Buku
- Major Lazer collaborator, Lollapalooza DJ, and partystarter: Willy Joy
Friday, July 18
- What you'll hear from Danish DJ Mike Hawkins: frenetic remixes, original EDM compositions, and hits such as "Revolt" and "Soldiers"
- Act that, despite their name, makes dark EDM music and not something else: Designer Drugs
- Their sound: dubstep, trance, and house rolled into one
Friday, July 25
- How you know indie-pop act Capital Cities: from their infectious hit, "Safe and Sound"
- Where you've heard it: on the radio, on a Mazda commercial, in your own head after you lock your front door at night
- What they'll be doing at the show: a DJ set
- Who traveled from Miami to get the crowd moving: Solodisco, the DJ behind original mixes "Badness" and "Be What I Wanna Be"
- Chicago-bred, NY-based DJ who blends hip-hop, R&B, and club music: Brenmar