- One G-Pass to Bounce TV Music Fest: Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $55.25 value)
- $36 for seating in sections 10–15 (up to $75.15 value)
- $46 for seating in section 4 or 9 (up to $81.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bounce TV Music Fest: Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and Patti LaBelle
- What Maze is known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it to Maze: According to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- Patti LaBelle’s first claim to fame: making the disco movement danceable with her group Labelle and their landmark hit “Lady Marmalade”
- Fame-based locales into which LaBelle has been inducted: the Grammy Hall of; the Hollywood Walk of
- What Gladys Knight called Ruben Studdard: “the velvet teddy bear”
- How he earned that nickname: with his silky vocals and endearing personality, which won him fans on both American Idol and The Biggest Loser
PNC Music Pavilion
707 Pavilion Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28262