- One ticket to see Boz Scaggs and Los Lobos
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for the balcony, rows HH–NN (up to $79.75 value)
- $35 for the upper balcony, rows PP–SS (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Boz spent his musical early days: playing guitar and lending occasional lead vocals to the Steve Miller Band
- His breakthrough solo album: 1976’s multi-platinum wonder, Silk Degrees
- Silk Degrees singles you know by heart: “Lido Shuffle,” “Lowdown,” “What Can I Say”
- The sound he’s cultivated since: a fusion of rock, blues, jazz, and soul, peppered with a voice more sensual than Barry White’s scented-candle collection
- His ties to fellow music legends Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen: he toured with them in 2010 as the supergroup Dukes of September
- His latest album: Memphis, a collection of personal favorites
- Some of those favorites: Al Green’s “So Good to Be Here,” Steely Dan’s “Pearl of the Quarter,” Bo Carter’s “Corrina, Corrina,” Boz Scaggs’ “Gone Baby Gone”
- Years that Los Lobos has been together, plus π: 43.1415926535…
- Laymen’s introduction to Los Lobos: their 1987 cover of “La Bamba”
- Number of Grammy Awards won: three
- Latest Los Lobos album: 2010’s Tin Can Trust, which earned a Grammy nomination for “Best Americana Album”
- What Los Lobos was doing in 2012: touring with Neil Young and Crazy Horse
- Most offbeat collaboration: performing “Elmo and the Lavender Moon” with Elmo on Sesame Street
Fox Performing Arts Center
3801 Mission Inn Ave.
Riverside, California 92501