- One G-Pass to see Brad Paisley Country Nation World Tour Presented by KRAFT Cheese
- When: Thursday, September 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Austin360 Amphitheater
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for H-E-B General Admission Lawn (up to $35.89 value)
- $25 for upper-half sections 202 and 206 (up to $43.68 value)
- $50 for sections 101 and 107 and upper-half sections 102-106 (up to $76.01 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brad Paisley Country Nation World Tour
- Brad Paisley: The laid-back country singer combines humor and heart in hits such as “Ticks” and “Beat This Summer,” a style that has earned him 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, and 14 Country Music Association Awards.
- Randy Houser: Besides writing and singing his own hits—which include “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”—the mellow-voiced performer has also penned songs for stars such as Trace Adkins and Justin Moore.
- Leah Turner: As a college student, the soulful, raspy-voiced vocalist caught the attention of Kenny Loggins, who encouraged her to pursue a career in music. A few years later, Turner hit the country top 40 with “Take the Keys.”
- Charlie Worsham: The Mississippi-born singer behind “Want Me Too” has toured with Taylor Swift and opened for Miranda Lambert, and was recognized for “Outstanding Accomplishments” by the Mississippi Senate.
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd.
Austin, TX 78617