Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for a game package for two (a $33 total value)
- Where: McKechnie Field
- Seating: Infield reserve seating in sections 9 and up
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each package includes the following:
- Two tickets (a $9 value each)
- Two hot dogs (a $3 value each)
- Two bags of chips (a $1.25 value each)
- Two 24-ounce fountain drinks (a $3.25 value each)
Games and Dates
- Against the St. Lucie Mets on Wednesday, August 7, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Palm Beach Cardinals on Wednesday, August 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Jupiter Hammerheads on Wednesday, August 21, at 6:30 p.m.
Though the Marauders offer student and senior discounted tickets, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Scouting Report
As the 2013 season rolls into August, the Bradenton Marauders attempt to conquer their Florida State League rivals in three thrilling Wednesday night tilts. With an offense paced by shortstop Alen Hanson—who leads the team in both runs and RBIs—the Marauders head into competition against three competitive South Division foes. When the the St. Lucie Mets visit McKechnie Field on August 7, it'll give the Marauders a chance to make a statement against the division's second-best club without resorting to sending rude telegrams to their clubhouse.
The Class-A-Advanced affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates since 2009, the Bradenton Marauders showcase future big leaguers in front of the cheering masses of local baseball fans. From the moment they entered the batters' boxes of the Florida State League, the Marauders have made their presence known, twice capturing the division title for the second half of the split season. The club cuts its cleats at historic McKechnie Field, a 90-year-old stadium that seats more than 8,500 fans and boasts recent renovations including a 19,000 square foot boardwalk that runs along the outfield.
“Let them know if it's your birthday or special occasion - enjoy!”
“Take a glove to catch fly balls. Be prepared for high prices for refreshments. Fun outing for a family. ”
“It was a great time at the ballpark. Marauders played well! They won 6 - 2!”
1611 9th St. W
Bradenton, Florida 34205