- $70 for two tickets to see Brian McKnight & Musiq Soulchild (up to a $142.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows S–U
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Brian McKnight & Musiq Soulchild
- What Brian McKnight is known for: singing R&B tunes in a lotion-smooth voice
- Instruments he plays, besides the heartstrings: piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, trumpet, and flugelhorn
- Quintessential Brian McKnight track: "Anytime," which sold more than 2 million copies and was nominated for a Grammy in 1999
- Equally romantic hits you might hear: "Back at One," "My Kind of Girl"
- Where Musiq Soulchild got his start: on Philadelphia streets, where he beat-boxed, scatted, and sang a cappella
- Genres he's influenced by: R&B, blues, soul, funk, and gospel
- 11: number of fingers you'd need to count his Grammy nominations
- 2: number of platinum albums he's released
- Sunglasses: the accessory he's rarely seen without
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.