- One G-Pass to see Kick It!, Bricks In The Wall, or The Molly Ringwalds
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8.67 to see Kick It! Live Brazilian Bash featuring Rene Garcia, Mango Punch & Bombon on Friday, June 13, at 7 p.m. (up to $17.33 value)
- $6.83 to see Bricks In The Wall on Saturday, July 26, at 9 p.m. (up to $13.25 value)
- $9.67 to see The Molly Ringwalds on Friday, September 5, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.33 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bricks In The Wall
- Title Bricks In The Wall claims on its website: "longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation"
- Nine and four: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as "Hey You" and "Time," enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images
The Molly Ringwalds
- Inspiration for their name: impossible to tell
- Home base: Sheffield, England
- Reason not to call them a cover band: the group calls each of its performances "an 80's experience," nailing musical genres and hairstyles from across the decade
- Where they got their start: "a pub located in a large portion of a big city near a small village located south of a place you've never heard of"
- Superhero-like characteristic: lots of costume changes
- If they had a superpower, it would be: wielding their super songbook, which covers everything from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome awesome experience”
“Great concert. All the acts were very good and Tye Tribett wa awesome. The venue was very nice as well”
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St
Houston, Texas 77002