Improv comedy shows, unlike criminal-court proceedings and open-heart surgeries, encourage people in the room to shout out suggestions. Explore the extemporaneous with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a Bring Your Own Improv comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through December 12, 2014. Shows are held on Fridays at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: Warwick Museum of Art
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for 2 tickets (up to $14 value)
- $12 for 4 tickets (up to $28 value)
- $29 for 10 tickets (up to $70 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect child, student, senior, or military discounts.
Bring Your Own Improv
Regular attendees of improv shows are likely to be familiar with some facets of Bring Your Own Improv's interactive set—the cast asks viewers to applaud for outstanding scenes, for instance, and to shout out suggestions. But they may be surprised to find that anyone in the crowd can become a member of the troupe, taking the stage to act out impromptu sketches. Besides skits directly involving onlookers, the regular cast plays their way through games which may require the actors to come up with elaborate excuses to trick a fictional boss, or to perform a hoedown song with nary an inspirational barn in sight.
Warwick Museum of Art
3259 Post Rd
Warwick, Rhode Island 02886