Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors "good luck," you should tell them to "break a leg" or "stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast." Be moved with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets to Broadway Theatricals presents Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma! (up to a $55.50 value)
- When: select dates, June 22–30
- Where: Sturges Center of the Fine Arts
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Click here to view all available performances.
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s timeless musical Oklahoma! enchants audiences of all ages with relentless energy and gravity-defying choreography. Meticulously staged in the prairie world of the 1900s, when cowboys sang with fearless vibrato and the wind had manners, Oklahoma! spins a sweet-natured tale of love while lauding America’s persevering spirit. From feel-good mantras such as “Oh, What a Beautiful Morning” to buggy-boasts like “The Surrey with the Fringe on Top,” the mercilessly catchy numbers of Oklahoma! earn tenure in every craw they crawl in, inspiring audiences to sing, dance, and race west on horseback to claim their neighbor's patio.
Broadway Theatricals' aim is to bring the scale and professionalism of the Great White Way to the Southern California community via hard-hitting musical numbers and incredibly elaborate production designs. The group estimates that its musicals and straight plays draw a consistent crowd of about 6,000, only a few of whom are ghosts that live in the theater’s basement. Numerous professional actors and musicians have passed through the sets of the company’s trademark crowd-pleasers since the company's 2011 inception.