Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Overture Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for the balcony (a $50 value)
- $40 for the mezzanine or lower balcony (a $60.50 value) * Click here to view the balcony seating chart and here to view the mezzanine seating chart.
Buddy Guy performing "Damn Right, I've Got the Blues"
- Buddy Guy's birth name: George Guy
- Chicago: the city whose blues sound was forged by Buddy, and the city that owes him a key and a park
- 6: the number of Buddy's Grammy Awards
- 30: Buddy's spot on Rolling Stones's list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 2005: the year Buddy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Rhythm & Blues: Buddy's latest—and 27th—studio album, featuring guest stars including Keith Urban and Kid Rock
- #1: where Rhythm & Blues debuted on the Billboard blues charts
- Hey Buddy, do you have the blues?: "Damn Right, I Got the Blues"
Jonny Lang performing "Give Me Up Again"
- His age when he joined his first blues band: 12
- How many years it took to start fronting that band: less than 1
- His age when he released his first album: 16
- His age when he earned his first Grammy: 25
- His voice's age according to Living Light News: 40
- His latest release: Fight for My Soul, which dropped September 2 after seven years of silence
- How is it?: According to Blues Rock Review, it's "filled with brilliant melodies that draw listeners right in."