There's an unexpected quality to live musical theater--a lead actor might sing in your aisle or an usher could turn out to be Usher. See what happens with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to see Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story (up to a $63.50 value)
- Where: Ogunquit Playhouse
- Seating: center standard
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Sunday, October 6, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 13, at 7 p.m.
Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story
Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story hurls audiences ears-first into the brief, enigmatic life of the iconic Texan who forever changed the sound of pop music and the size of fashionable bifocals. Focusing on the last three, meteoric years of Holly's career, Buddy’s jukebox jumps with more than 20 showstoppers such as “That’ll Be the Day” and “Peggy Sue.” Ritchie Valens’s “La Bamba” and The Big Bopper’s “Chantilly Lace” also ring out to remind waiting handkerchiefs of “the day the music died.” Fans of music and musical theater alike will rejoice in Buddy’s melodious jaunt down memory lane, and audiences unacquainted with Holly may be surprised how much they enjoy music that was recorded in black and white.
10 Main St.
Ogunquit, Maine 03907