Those who don't learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this GrouponLive deal.
- Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 3 p.m.
- Where: DuPont Theatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for one ticket for rows J–L of the left or right mezzanine, or row L of the center mezzanine (up to a $51.45 value)
- $34 for one ticket for seating in rows A–D of the left or right mezzanine or row F of the center mezzanine, plus a spatula (up to a $63.44 value)
- $36 for one ticket for seating in row F or G of the left or right mezzanine or row G or H of the center mezzanine, plus a travel mug (up to a $61.45 value)
- $79 for two tickets for seating in rows J–R of the main orchestra, plus a signed book (up to a $124.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Buddy Valastro: The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC's celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo's Bake Shop (also known as Carlo's Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.