Circus performances fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cirque Musica with the Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra
- When: Saturday, June 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for blue-section seating (up to a $39.50 value)
- $35 for orange-section seating (up to a $59.50 value)
- $42 for yellow-section seating (up to a $70.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Cirque Musica's Veronica Gan and Christian Stoinev with the Winnipeg Symphony
Being a professional classical musician typically requires incredible dexterity and seamless unity between body and mind. It just doesn't usually require being suspended from the neck and rising dozens of feet above the stage while rendering the notes of Tchaikovsky's immortal Violin Concerto in D Major with perfect clarity. That's the kind of feat audiences can expect to see at a Cirque Musica performance. Surrounded by a full orchestra, a lineup including aerialists, acrobats, jugglers, and a lassoing cowboy astound the crowd to a score of crowd-pleasing classical works such as Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee and Gustav Holst's The Planets. Belly laughs are supplied by world-famous Italian clown David Larible—who has headlined shows with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus—and aerial daring by husband-and-wife high-wire duo The Great Wallendas and, for those who sneak in early, the staff who hang the high wires.
Budweiser Events Center
5290 Arena Circle
Loveland, Colorado 80538