Hard rock is all about power, volume, and speed, which is why most early hard-rock bands consisted of a charismatic lead singer and four running motorcycles. Watch an innovator at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Sammy Hagar’s “Four Decades of Rock"
- When: Tuesday, August 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section K, L, or M (up to a $59.50 value)
- $39 for section H or P (up to a $69.50 value)
- $55 for general admission to the floor (up to a $79.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Sammy Hagar performing "Mas Tequila" in 2010
- Sammy Hagar's nickname: The Red Rocker
- His accolades: Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee
- He's known for: a voice with enough force to turn battering rams into toothpicks; a guitar that pours out a river of riffs
- Previous gig: frontman for Van Halen
- First-ever gig: frontman for Montrose, tooling rock songs such as "Bad Motor Scooter" and "Rock Candy" into nitro-burners that no authorities would deem street legal
- What you'll hear: selections from his four legendary decades in rock, such as "Why Can't This Be Love," “Poundcake,” and "Best of Both Worlds"
- What's next for Sammy: releasing the album "Sammy Hagar and Friends", which is due to drop on September 24
- When he's not rocking, he's: a tequila baron, a dedicated philanthropist, a restauranteur, and the New York Times–best selling author of Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock
- Other current projects: leading the supergroup Chickenfoot