Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed athletes with this GrouponLive deal to see a Buffalo Bisons game at Coca-Cola Field.
Choose from Three Options
- $6 for one ticket (up to a $13 value)
- $12 for two tickets (up to a $26 value)
- $22 for four tickets (up to a $52 value)
Each option is for reserved seating along the first- or third-base line. For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Louisville Bats on Thursday, May 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Louisville Bats on Saturday, May 4, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Louisville Bats on Sunday, May 5, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Norfolk Tides on Monday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Norfolk Tides on Tuesday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Norfolk Tides on Wednesday, May 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Norfolk Tides on Thursday, May 9, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Knights on Saturday, May 18, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Knights on Sunday, May 19, at 1:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the Bisons open the 2013 season, they begin a new era as the Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays—an organization whose minor-league system was ranked third best in all of baseball prior to 2012. After settling into Coca-Coca Field for April's games, the Bisons host a trio of home series against teams including the Charlotte Knights, who claimed the International League South title last season. The team also has unveiled a new look for 2013, which, much like blasting the Gettysburg Address through an iPod, simultaneously honors both the past and the future.
Though this merchant sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
94% of 18 customers recommend
“Great venue to watch a game. ”