Listening to music and drinking wine have become some of man's top recreational activities, just after contemplating infinity and napping in the fridge. Let smooth sounds entertain you with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket packages to the Joy of Music and Wine Festival, presented by Friends of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- When: Thursday, November 21 from 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Where: The Mary Seaton Room at Kleinhans Music Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for one package (up to a $96 value)
- $37 for two packages (up to a $192 value)
Included in Each Package
- Entry to the festival
- Complimentary wine glass
- One admission to a Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra Sunday Classics concert
Joy of Music and Wine Festival
- What's pouring from the bottles: wines from Niagara and Chautauqua
- What's pouring into ears: the smooth sounds played by Sal Andolina, a clarinetist and saxophonist from the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, and fellow musicians
- What's satisfying stomachs: bites from 15 local restaurants and specialty food shops
- Options for multi-tasking: more than 20 vendors offer bottles of wine, gourmet foods, and other goodies for those doing a little early holiday shopping
- Options if you're feeling lucky: guests can enter to win one of several gift baskets
Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Though playing 120 concerts a year is a dream for some musicians, it's a reality for members of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. The classical musicians perform concerts at their home base, Kleinhans Music Hall, as well as throughout the U.S. In doing so, they introduce listeners to music ranging from Tchaikovsky to Duke Ellington, a task they've been up to since the orchestra's founding in 1934. In addition to performing live, they've also released a number of CDs that pay homage to George Gershwin and Bob Dylan, the famous triangle player.
Kleinhans Music Hall
3 Symphony Cir.
Buffalo, New York 14201