When fighters accidentally look at their target, it's called telegraphing, but when they hit opponents in the face with a typewriter, it's called texting. Communicate properly with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Cage Fury Fighting Championships event
- When: CFFC 29 on Friday, November 1, at 6:30 p.m. or CFFC 30 on Saturday, November 2, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Valley Forge Hotel and Casino
- Doors: 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 1 and 5 p.m. on Saturday, November 2
- $24 for one ticket for general-admission seating (a $48 value)
- $39 for one ticket for premium seating, located in rows 2–5 directly behind cage-side seating (a $78 value)
Cage Fury Fighting Championships 29 and 30
The first weekend of November, Valley Forge Hotel and Casino will buzz with excitement as Cage Fury Fighting Championships returns for back-to-back events. Beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Friday and 6 p.m. on Saturday, more than 10 scheduled bouts will regale onlookers with hard hits and body slams certain to test the cage's structural integrity more than a bulldozer driven by Jean-Claude Van Damme. During CFFC 29 on Friday night, welterweight standout Jeff Smith is set to trade blows with Brian Kelleher. Just 24 hours later, during CFFC 30, bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling puts his spotless 7-0 record on the line against Joel Roberts.