Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $39 for one ticket to see Night Fever (up to a $78.75 value)
- Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
Dates and Times
- Friday, May 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4, at 2 p.m.
- Balcony (available for the May 3 performance only)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
In 1997, the Bee Gees descended on Las Vegas for a single concert at the MGM Grand. It was called, appropriately enough, One Night Only. Fortunately for fans without a time machine, Night Fever recreates the thrill of that evening's show, thanks to the considerable skills of three actor/musicians and a dazzling display of multimedia. Performers David Wright (Barry Gibb), Russell Davey (Robin Gibb), and Greg Wain (Maurice Gibb) groove through Bee Gees catalogue staples such as "Jive Talking," "More Than A Woman," "Stayin' Alive," and the eponymous "Night Fever," as lights dazzle the crowd and sizeable screens hung above the stage display footage from the band's storied history.
California Theatre of the Performing Arts
562 W 4th St.
San Bernardino, California 92401