Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $39 for one ticket to see Night Fever (up to a $78.75 value)
- Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
Dates and Times
- Friday, May 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4, at 2 p.m.
- Balcony (available for the May 3 performance only)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
In 1997, the Bee Gees descended on Las Vegas for a single concert at the MGM Grand. It was called, appropriately enough, One Night Only. Fortunately for fans without a time machine, Night Fever recreates the thrill of that evening's show, thanks to the considerable skills of three actor/musicians and a dazzling display of multimedia. Performers David Wright (Barry Gibb), Russell Davey (Robin Gibb), and Greg Wain (Maurice Gibb) groove through Bee Gees catalogue staples such as "Jive Talking," "More Than A Woman," "Stayin' Alive," and the eponymous "Night Fever," as lights dazzle the crowd and sizeable screens hung above the stage display footage from the band's storied history.