Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light up the evening with this GrouponLive deal.
- Three-day pass packages to Campstock Party Festival 2013
- When: Friday, August 23 through Sunday, August 25
- Where: Campstock Land
- Door time: 8 a.m. on Friday, August 23
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view a list of performers and activities.
- Click to view a map of the event site.
- Click to view a list of recommended items to bring.
- $143 for one three-day pass package (up to a $286 total value)
- $280 for two three-day pass packages (up to a $572 total value)
Included in Each Package
- Three-day, two-night festival pass (up to a $146 value), including free camping, parking, and BYOB privileges. Glass containers and kegs are prohibited.
- Three activity tickets (up to a $45 value)
- Two food tickets (up to a $20 value)
- A swag bag with sunglasses, T-shirt, membership card to the CampStock Music Group, and products from various sponsors that might include beverages and body care products (up to a $75 value)
Campstock Party Festival 2013
- The 2013 lineup includes: OVERWERK, The Johnstones, Joe Ghost, Domeno, Dr. Ozi, Neon Knights, Shaun Frank, and many more
- An overview of OVERWERK's work: a unique blend of complex electro stylings and house music's epic, intoxicating melodies
- Recent achievement of punk/ska band The Johnstones: their new album, Suck
- Long-term achievement of The Johnstones: a lifetime ban from Disneyland
- When Shaun Frank isn't mixing tracks, you might find him: touring as the frontman for rock band The Envy or producing hits for fellow artists
- The festival's music-plus-paint-plus-lights event: Technicolour Dreams, an exuberant paint party and concert on Saturday night
- An ideal way to get rid of all that paint: sweating it off in the "This is Spartaaa!" gladiator competition
- Other opportunities for victory: badminton games, an obstacle course, karaoke and food-eating competitions, a flip cup tourney, a blackjack war, Mr. and Miss Campstock competition, "Pants Off! Dance Off!", and volleyball of both the water and land varieties
- Reasons to feel even better about all those trips down the slip 'n' slide or dips in the pool: Campstock Party Festival 2013 supports CampStock Music Group, a nonprofit group dedicated to providing music education and opportunities for children. This year's event will also benefit the music therapy program at Toronto's SickKids Hospital.