Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this Groupon.
- $14.50 for one G-Pass to a Canton Charge NBA Development League game (up to a $25.20 value)
- Where: Canton Civic Center
- Seating: upper level center
- Doors open one hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees
- Canton Charge water bottle
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Sioux Falls Skyforce on Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles D-Fenders on Thursday, March 14, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Standing atop the East Division at the beginning of March, the Canton Charge look to distance themselves from the pack in games against the Sioux Falls Skyforce and West Division-leading Los Angeles D-Fenders. Starting forward Kevin Jones leads the team’s offensive charge, averaging more than 16 points a game to go with 7 boards.
The NBA Development League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Canton Charge regale hoops fans with basketball savvy from a roster stacked with talent looking to play their way into the NBA. Donning the same yellow-and-red color scheme of their affiliate squad, the Charge compete in the East Division of the NBA D-League. The team plays in the Canton Civic Center, where sounds of cheering fans and squeaking shoes echo off of rafters and occasionally create a high-pitched rhythm that the Charge Girls, the team's dance squad, can groove to.
“Very fun evening for a great value! Rocco made sure we were taken care of.”