Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this GrouponLive deal.
- Casting Crowns: Acoustic Sessions Live for Two
- When: Friday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Whitesburg Baptist Church
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for general admission to the balcony for two (up to a $70 value)
- $45 for premium general admission for two (up to a $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Where Casting Crowns got their name: Revelations 4
- Where Casting Crowns got their start: in Daytona Beach as a youth worship band whose independently produced CDs started circulating the Christian music scene
- How their first studio album become one of Christian music's fastest selling debuts: with a little help from co-producer and Christian music legend Stephen Curtis Chapman
- What they've achieved since then: 14 GMA Dove Awards, 3 Grammy Awards, 1 American Music Award, and 8.2 million albums sold
- What they've been up to lately: The Acoustic Sessions: Volume One, an unplugged collection of some of the band's favorite songs
- What songs you might hear played acoustically on tour: "American Dream," "Set Me Free," "Praise You In This Storm"
- Why the tour's shows only take place on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: so Casting Crowns can make it to church on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, and watch Saved By The Bell reruns on Monday afternoons.