Horses are mankind's natural companion, whether helping humans establish an agrarian society or stomping out the fledgling agrarian societies of our rabbit rivals. Celebrate human-equine harmony with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cavalia: Odysseo
- When: April 3, 5, or 6
- Where: Marymoor Park
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
36 Seating and Performance Options Available
- Choose your performance time and seating section upon purchase
- Rendez-Vous options include a pre-show buffet dinner, hosted bar, desserts during intermission, and an exclusive post-show stable visit. Parking is included with the Rendez-Vous options, but general parking is $15 and must be paid at the entrance.
- Green section has a partially obstructed view
- Click here to view the seating chart
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Cavalia: Odysseo’s white big top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented steeds. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or twirling on aerial silks tied to the horse’s bridle—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.
“Simply amazing and beautiful”
“Go VIP. It is worth it.”
6046 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy. NE
Redmond, Washington 98052