Watching an athlete succeed is supremely satisfying, though curiously, so is watching a dam fail. Feel the rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to CBE Hall of Fame Classic college basketball tournament
- When: November 25 and 26
- Where: Sprint Center
- Seating: Sections 101–103, 109–114, or 120–122
- Door time: 90 minutes before the first game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $19 for one ticket to both semifinal games on Monday, November 25, at 6:30 p.m. (a $42.50 value)
- $19 for one ticket to both finals games on Tuesday, November 26, at 6:30 p.m. (a $42.50 value)
- $35 for one ticket to all four semifinal and final games (an $85 value)<p>
CBE Hall of Fame Classic
As the 2013–2014 NCAA season gets underway, the CBE Hall of Fame Classic starts introduces this year’s class of top talent with a tournament featuring some of the premier programs in college basketball. The action tips off with a semifinal game between the Texas Longhorns and the Brigham Young Cougars, the latter of which advanced to the semifinals of the post-season NIT last year. Once the dust settles from the opening showdown, the Wichita State Shockers take the court against the DePaul Blue Demons in a battle for the squeakiest sneakers. The Shockers, particularly, look to assert their excellence in definitive fashion after last year’s surprise appearance in the Final Four, where they lost to eventual champions Louisville in a hard-fought contest. On Tuesday, the winners and losers of Monday’s contests will face each other to determine first and third place, respectively,
1407 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106