Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see Martina McBride: Presented by Pandora Jewelry (up to a $74.75 value)
- When: Friday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: B-ring rows 14–25
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Big hits (and the big themes they cover): “Independence Day” and "A Broken Wing" (domestic abuse), “I’m Gonna Love You Through It” (breast cancer), “Teenage Daughters” (teenage daughters)
- How the New York Times described her in a review of a concert at Penn Station: "one of the biggest and most healing voices in Nashville," on tour supporting an "impressive, impassioned new album"
- Number of songs she co-authored on that album, 2011's Eleven: six
- Musicians in her current band: six
- Bandmate she's closest to, genetically: Marty Schiff, her guitarist and brother
- Population of Sharon, Kansas, where they grew up: 158 (as of the 2010 census)
- How she broke into show biz: selling souvenirs on tour with Garth Brooks, who eventually offered her a slot as his opening act
- Causes the Team Martina national volunteer organization has worked to benefit: cancer research, the Ronald McDonald House children's medical charity