Magic shows fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for one VIP ticket to Champions of Magic Live! (up to $80 value). VIP admission includes seating in the first five rows of the orchestra section, one official poster signed by the cast, and a magic trick.
- Where: Victoria Theater
- Seating: orchestra section, rows A–E
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Champions of Magic Live!
Champions of Magic Live! brings the glitzy magic acts of Vegas to the mistier-but-still-glitzy Bay Area. Rudy Coby headlines the event, showcasing the eye-popping, mad scientist-inspired illusions that led him to collaborations with Marilyn Manson and performances on national television. He is joined by Charlie Frye & Company, a vaudevillian duo who has opened for Liza Minelli, and Eric Buss, a Second City graduate whose homemade props wowed David Letterman. International Champion of Magic Jason Andrews takes the stage to introduce audiences to "contemporary classic" magic, making doves appear, cards disappear, and boxes preemptively split themselves in half. Jade completes the lineup with impressive transformations and an even more impressive resume—to date, she is the only woman to have won the Gold Medal of Magic Award from the International Brotherhood of Magicians.
2961 16th Street
San Francisco, California 94103Get Directions