According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- Charlotte Stone Crabs minor league baseball game
- When: Any home game through August 29, excluding Saturday games; click here to see the schedule
- Where: Charlotte Sports Park
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket and Seating Options
- $11 for two tickets for 200-level seating (a $22 value)
- $20 for four tickets for 200-level seating (a $44 value)
- $200 for a suite for up to 12 people (a $400 value)
In the second half of the season, the Charlotte Stone Crabs have been one of the hottest teams in the league, breaking out to a 18–12 start and a share of the South Division lead. The Stone Crabs boast the league's second-best team batting average, bolstered by the individual effort of designated hitter Alejandro Segovia, whose eye for pitches and ability to trick catchers into admitting their signals has netted him 12 home runs and 39 RBIs. Ryan Carpenter anchors the pitching staff, striking out 86 batters in his 20 starts.
Charlotte Stone Crabs
The class A-Advanced affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, the Charlotte Stone Crabs entered the Florida State League with a splash in 2009. Under the leadership of manager Jim Morrison—not to be confused with the Jim Morrison, the team's most popular hot dog vendor—the Stone Crabs reached the league championship on back-to-back attempts in its first two seasons. The squad continues to fight for their first league championship at Charlotte Sports Park, which they share with their parent Rays during spring training.