Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn’t been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this Groupon.
- $12 for one G-Pass, skip-the-line pass, and coat check to Chase Rice – Ready Set Roll Tour (up to a $34 value)
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
* Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports * Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back" * He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise" * Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's Dirt Road Communion and 2011's Country as Me * Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks * Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him "anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing" * Inspirational Chase quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment." * Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard * "Cowboy Up!": the words on Chase's belt buckle
The Fillmore Silver Spring
Overhung with glittering chandeliers and surrounded by billowing red curtains, The Fillmore Silver Spring's main room easily holds elegant concerts and thrashing dance parties alike on its hardwood floor. Balconies equipped with tables and chairs allow VIP seclusion and elevated sight lines of onstage antics.
“It was great”
“One of my favorite venues Standing doesn't bother me”
“Where comfy shoes and to get there early if you want street parking. ”