Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Cheech and Chong with special guest War (up to a $47.35 value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: America's Cup Pavilion
- Seating: bleacher sections 204–209
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Cheech and Chong
- The year Cheech and Chong started their act: 1971
- The number of hit movies they've made since: 8
- Number of hit albums: 9
- Movie that launched them to fame: Up in Smoke
- Grammy-winning album whose title would not amuse Up in Smoke's Sergeant Stadanko: Los Cochinos
- Most subversive title for a greatest hits album: Cheech and Chong's Greatest Hit
- Bits from Up in Smoke you might see live: the "Maui Waui by way of Labrador" scene, the pink tutu rendition of "Earache My Eye"
- Cartoons containing Cheech's voice: The Lion King, Cars
- Cartoon containing Chong's voice: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
- Cartoon that hopefully hasn't made it onto any kid's Saturday-morning schedule: Cheech and Chong's Animated Movie
- Latest single: "Medical Marijuana Blues"
- War's strongest weapons: instruments and voices
- Ammo: funky, peace-loving songs
- Original founder: Eric Burdon of The Animals fame
- War songs that typically play during television shows and become spontaneously audible during tender moments of real-life reconciliation: "Why Can't We Be Friends," "Spill the Wine"
- War song that kick-starts Up in Smoke: "Low Rider"
- Songs that War and Cheech and Chong might play together: "Mexican Americans," "Born in East LA," and definitely "Earache My Eye"
America's Cup Pavilion
Pier 27 & 29
San Francisco, California 94105Get Directions