Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one ticket to see Cher Lloyd (up to $34.30 value)
- When: Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Who she is: a rap-R&B-pop-blending British sensation
- A few of her achievements: she finished fourth on The X-Factor and recorded two albums
- That’s extra impressive, because: she did that all before she turned 20
- Song you’ve been subconsciously humming: “Want U Back”
- Professed influence on her current sound: Nicki Minaj
- Another influence: Dolly Parton—Cher grew up singing along with Parton’s songs on the radio
- What she’s been up to: recording her soon-to-be-released sophomore album Sorry I’m Late
- Why the title?: As Cher told Billboard, the album’s name refers to the three-year gap between it and her first LP
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.