Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today's GrouponLive deal: for $110, you get an outing for one to a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game at the United Center (up to a $275 total value, including taxes).
The outing includes:
- One 300-level seat at one of the home games listed below (up to a $125 value, including all taxes and fees).
- Admission to a pregame party at Galleria Marchetti (a $150 value). The pregame party begins 90 minutes before game time and includes:
- An open bar
- Dinner buffet
- Performance by a live band
- Transportation from the party to the game on a luxury shuttle bus
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Oilers on Monday, January 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Avalanche on Friday, January 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Blue Jackets on Tuesday, January 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Wild on Thursday, January 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Sabres on Wednesday, January 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Predators on Tuesday, January 24, at 7:30 p.m.
The Chicago Blackhawks excite fans and frustrate opponents with their precise shooting, nimble skating, and clever dekes. Today's deal ushers fans to 300-level seats, where they can catch stray pucks and hopelessly lost penguins as they cheer the team along to surpassing its formidable record of success. Last season, center Jonathan Toews led the squad with eight game-winning goals and set a personal record with 32 goals and 44 assists over 80 regular-season games, building upon his already considerable reputation as the fastest igloo builder in the NHL.
Thanks to the party-planning prowess of National Event Partners, Groupon holders score admission to a pregame Blackhawks celebration at Galleria Marchetti. Starting 90 minutes before the game, guests can imbibe premium liquors, crack craft brews at an open bar, and graze on a buffet that typically includes items such as sliders, salads, pasta, and prime rib carved in the shape of a sieve. A live band gets fans in the mood to cheer with a rousing live set, and high-end shuttles will whisk fans to the United Center before the puck drops. After an all-you-can-cheer-at display of slapshots and fisticuffs, the same shuttles will whisk fans back to the bar.