- $55 for a holiday flex-pack with one ticket to your choice of three Chicago Fire games ($105 value)
- Where: Toyota Park
- Seating: Corner kick
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from the following games:
- Against the New York Red Bulls on Sunday, March 23, at 2 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, April 5, at 4 p.m.
- Against the New England Revolution on Saturday, April 19, at 3 p.m.
- Against Real Salt Lake on Saturday, May 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Sporting Kansas City on Sunday, May 18, at 2 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Chicago Fire missed the playoffs by the slimmest of margins: their 14–13–7 record was tied with Montreal Impact for the Eastern Conference's fifth-best mark, but the Impact snuck in based on a goal-differential tiebreaker. As the 2014 season gets underway, the Fire will seek redemption behind the golden boot of Chicago native Mike Magee, who finished last season as the team's leading goal-scorer and an MLS MVP. After spending some of the offseason playing with the United States Men's National Team, goalie wunderkind Sean Johnson will smother opponents' shots with acrobatic saves instead of melted cheese.
Kindled on October 8, 1997—the 126th anniversary of Chicago's infamous blaze—the Chicago Fire played their first Major League Soccer season in 1998 as one of the league's first expansion teams—and nabbed its first and only MLS Cup in that inaugural season. Under the supervision of U.S. Men's National Team head coach Bob Bradley, the club has been a hazard ever since, taking home four Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup trophies and reaching the playoffs in nearly every year of its existence. Located in Bridgeview, Toyota Park hosts each home game, its grounds spacious enough to seat 20,000 and fertile enough for planting new soccer-net saplings each spring.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great time! Great seats friendly staff”