The Hail Mary is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse slam-dunks a basketball. Catch some gridiron action with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to see Central State University take on Morehouse College in the Chicago Football Classic
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $10 for seating in sections 250, 330–344, or 352–353 (a $22.09 value)
- $15 for seating in sections 203, 215–216, or 230 (a $32.85 value)
- $19 for seating in sections 213, 214, or 233 (a $38.78 value)
- $25 for seating in sections 134, 208, 235, or 239 (a $49.60 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Chicago Football Classic
On September 21, Soldier Field will resound with cheers from a different assemblage of football fans as Morehouse College and Central State University meet up for the 16th-annual Chicago Football Classic. This yearly clash of HBCU teams features junior QB Michael Wilson leading the Central State Marauders against their rivals from the SAIC Conference's East Division, the Morehouse Maroon Tigers. The Tigers come into the Classic on a mission to improve on a 2012 campaign that culminated in a disappointing 3–7 record. After the game, the schools' marching bands will keep the crowd cheering with a Battle of the Bands waged via intricate choreography across the turf rather than by launching water balloons from tuba bells.
94% of 18 customers recommend
“The game was great and the bands were awesome!”
“Park close since the fee went up to $25. The event itself was very nice and started on time. The colleges represented. Nice family event or social gathering.”
1410 S Museum Campus Dr.
Chicago, IL 60605