- One ticket to the 33rd Annual Chicago Music Awards
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Copernicus Center
- Door time: 6 p.m. for VIP admission and 6:30 p.m. for general admission
- The Emerging Star contest starts at 7:30 p.m. and the awards ceremony and concert starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for general admission (up to $33 value)
- $37 for VIP admission (up to $75 value), which includes an invitation to the reception, a chance to walk the red carpet, and priority seating.
Chicago Music Awards
- How many years the Chicago Music Awards have been in existence: 33
- What they honor: the greatest Latin, classical, R&B, reggae, gospel, country, calypso, soca, and rock musicians the Windy City has to offer
- Faces you'll recognize: blues musicians Billy Branch and Sugar Blue, alt-rockers Umphrey's McGee, one-man reggae band Ainsworth Rose, and celebrated jazz player Diane "Lil Sax" Ellis
- Faces you'll soon recognize: Best New Entertainer nominee Yemi Marie, Most Outstanding Group nominee Girl Group Chicago
- Faces you'll think you recognize, but don't: Elvis Presley—it's actually tribute artist Rick Saucedo
- Faces nominated for the Lifetime Achievement award: charismatic lounge singer Ron Hawking, legendary blues guitarist Eddie C. Campbell, Rocky Jones of DJ International, and the late drummer Odie Payne, Jr.
- Live performers: soon to be announced on the event's website
- How to get ready for the show: vote or paint tiny quarter notes all over your face